Consolidated Funding Application FY 2024
The City Fiscal Year 2024 Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) Competition is now closed.
The Mayor’s Office of Homeless Services (MOHS) is requesting new and renewal project proposals from qualified organizations to provide services to individuals and families who are: (1) at-risk of homelessness, (2) currently homeless, and/or (3) living with HIV or AIDS. Through the Consolidated Funding Application, programs may submit one application and be considered for multiple eligible sources of funding that are administered by MOHS.
*Please note: MOHS is also soliciting applications for General Fund projects through the Consolidated Funding Application this year. This is a new process in FY 2024.
The CFA is a competitive grant opportunity that draws funding from six sources in FY24:
- U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development - Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG)
- State of Maryland - Homeless Solutions Program (HSP)
- Baltimore City Department of Social Services (DSS)
- U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development - Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS/HIV (HOPWA)
- Maryland Department of Health – State Special Funds (SSF)
- Baltimore City General Funds
Submission deadline is March 17, 2023 at 4:00 p.m. EST via email.
Programs awarded funding under this request for proposals will have a performance period of July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024 (City Fiscal Year 2024).
Local Competition Process & Resources
- CFA FY24 Request for Proposals (Posted February 8, 2023)
- CFA FY24 Bidder’s Conference (Posted February 16, 2023)
- CFA FY24 FAQs (Posted February 8, 2023)
Project Application Templates
- CFA FY24 Emergency Shelter and Transitional Housing Budget Workbook
- CFA FY24 Housing and Services for People with HIV/AIDS Budget Workbook
- CFA FY24 Housing Stabilization & Homelessness Prevention Budget Workbook
- CFA FY24 Rapid Re-Housing Budget Workbook
- CFA FY24 Street Outreach Budget Workbook
- CFA FY24 Permanent Supportive Housing Budget Workbook
Questions related to the CFA application can be directed to HSP Applications.