Key Initiatives and Programs
The Mayor’s Office of Homeless Services (MOHS) is committed to making homelessness rare, brief, and nonrecurring in Baltimore City. The ultimate goal is for all Baltimore residents to have safe, sustainable housing. MOHS programs are designed to assist people who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness in navigating the housing process and meeting their immediate needs by connecting them to vital resources.
Select one of MOHS' Key Initiatives and Programs to learn more.
- Homelessness and Housing Initiative
- Strategic Investment Plan
- Housing Navigation Program
- House Baltimore - Property Owner Engagement Initiative
- Flexible Fund for Diversion and Rapid Resolution
- Putting Housing First: ESG-CV Funding
- Data & Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)
- Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP)