Provider & Stakeholder Information
HUD No Longer Using HUD Exchange for HUD-Issued Program/Competition Information
Effective April 6, 2021, HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) will use two different listservs on HUD’s website to communicate information regarding information developed by HUD/SNAPS concerning:
- Continuum of Care (CoC) Program;
- Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Programs;
- Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP);
- Other Notices of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) developed by SNAPS; and
- Any other information related to SNAPS programs and the work to end homelessness.
Information and guidance produced by HUD technical assistance providers regarding SNAPS programs remains on the HUD Exchange and new information will continue to appear. But documents and communication written by SNAPS will no longer be sent through the HUD Exchange listserv. Please communicate this information to your homeless organizations, local government contacts, interested stakeholders, etc.
Please sign up for the listservs as soon as you can so you do not miss important information regarding the FY 2021 CoC Program Competition, including GIW release, and other information related to SNAPS programs.
We also ask that you provide this information on your CoC’s website and at public forums.